COVID -19 update
Covid 19 Update: Cleaning your home is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent the spread of infectious diseases like the new coronavirus or the Flu. As with the flu epidemic, we will provide sanitation throughout your home (clean door handles, door frames and commonly touched areas). We aim to provide excellent service, especially in times such as these when viruses can be overwhelming. WHO and CDC have provided basic protective measures, and we will be following those guidelines.
What Go Green is doing:
At Go Green we have always cleaned for the health of safety of our clients. At this time we have taken additional measures and we are monitoring the evolving situation and following the guidelines of NHS and Government in all of our clients homes and workspaces to keep our clients and team members safe, and our clients home’s clean. This includes:
- Increasing our cleaning protocols using products where appropriate that have been found to be effective against viruses such as coronavirus. We are using Delphis ECO sanitizer product for our main cleaning proces and it has been shown to be an effective agent at killing the Covid-19 Virus.
- In addition to our normal sanitation process, we have added a disinfection step with a product that is EPA certified and has been proven to be effective against emerging pathogens like the Covid-19 novel coronavirus. We do not take this added step lightly, but believe it is a sound additional precaution at this time.
- We have updated our Personal Protective Equipment and trained our employees on best practices. All of our employees wear gloves, shoe covers, and masks when cleaning.
- Adding more hand sanitizer for employee use in cleaning kits and cars for recurring use. As well as being provided sanitizing wipes to use on equipment such as vacuums and other tools as necessary. Our employees are also vigilant about washing their hands at every opportunity they can in addition to using hand sanitizers.
- We bring only clean cloths and mops in your home. Only clean mops are used to clean your floors. They are presoaked in the cleaning solution and removed for the day after one use. They are also removed after they are used in bathrooms and high traffic areas.
- We only bring clean and disinfected tools into your home. We provide our teams with a fresh set of tools for every home. In addition, they clean and disinfect all totes, bottles, and vacuums at the end of each job. All tools are disinfected twice. When our staff members are done using them for a home they are placed in a storage tote. All the tools are washed at the end of the day. Soaked in disinfectant and then rinsed clean.
- Creating a distributed workforce. We are now working more and more as single maids. This allows us to implement social distancing protocols.
In addition, we are training our staff that if they have a temperature, cough, or any other signs of illness to remain at home. Before our time clock will let them clock in they must certify that they are healthy and complete a health and safety questionare, that applies specifically to the Covid-19 outbreak. We are asking all of our clients to postpone service if anyone in their home has had any recent symptoms of the flu, cold, or unidentified respiratory illness. We are making sure that our staff knows that it is our duty to help slow the transmission of Covid-19 and to be extra diligent in assessing their own health and asking all clients to postpone service if they have any concerns.